The HD2010 is an integrating sound level meter and analyzer suitable for the following applications:
- Assessment of the environmental noise level,
- Noise monitoring,
- Spectral analysis by octave bands from 16Hz to 16kHz,
- Spectral analysis by third-octave bands from 16Hz to 20kHz,
- Statistical analysis with calculation of 3 percentile levels and optional complete statistic analysis with calculation of all percentile levels from L1toL99Optional analysis of sound events,
- Measurement at the workplace,
- Selection of personal protective equipment,
- Soundproofing and acoustic treatment,
- Measurement of machine noise,
- Optional architectural acoustics and building measurements.
- The HD2010 sound level meter with the “Advanced Analyzer” option has more sound level analyzer functions.
- Reverberation Time: In this option, the HD2010 can carry out reverberation time measurements according to the techniques of the interruption of the sound source and of the impulsive source. This measurement is made simultaneously for octave band from 125 Hz to 8 kHz and for the third-octave band from 100 Hz to 10 kHz. The sampling interval equals 1/32s and the calculation of EDT, T10, T20 and T30 reverberation times is made automatically for all bands.
EASE 3D Model Software
EASE software is used for simulation and designing of architectural buildings in order to find various acoustical problems. Audio signals are simulated using this software. EASE software can also be used for predicting how audio signal can react inside a particular space can analyze how acoustic treatments can affect or improve the performance in the space.